Friday, June 26, 2015

In My Mailbox #1

Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm going to spend my weekend reading and reviewing books.

I received two book mails yesterday. They are all review copies, and I'm really excited to start reading them!

I got The Pendant trilogy by Sarena and Sasha Nanua. This trilogy consists of The Gemstone, The King's Jewel, and The Poisoned Emerald. Thanks to iUniverse publishing for sending me these. I can't wait to dive into this Fantasy world.

The Pendant trilogy by Sarena and Sasha Nanua


The second mail was from the author herself. I got The Dreamer by E.J. Mellow. It's a signed copy along with a really cute message written inside! That's so sweet of her! Thank you, Ms. Mellow!

The Dreamer by E.J. Mellow

I also ordered a few books from Book Outlet two days ago. Haha, I just can't resist buying books! I'm really happy that I'd finally own them. They have been on my TBR list since such a long time!

Have a great weekend! xx

3 comments :

  1. Hey I tagged you in the Bookish Academy tag! :)
    http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com/2015/06/bookish-academy-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read ACOTAR. I own Throne of Glass but I've never read any of her books but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get to it asap! Sarah J. Mass' writing is incredible! And ACOTAR is an amazing book!
    Hope you like it as much as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete