Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Finds


Friday Finds is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at A Daily Rhythm that showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).

Yesterday, I was trying to find more weekly memes on the Internet when I came across Bookshelf Fantasies. I found a Book Blog Meme Directory on there, which I think will be really useful for me to refer to in the future  and I'm sure it'll be for you, too! While scrolling through that list, I came across Friday Finds and decided to start doing it on this blog as well. :)
Alright, without further ado, let's get into it!



If you guys know me, I have A TON of books on my TBR shelf. *nervous laugh*  There are so many great books that I haven't read yet. So today I'll show you some of the books I've recently bought that I need to pick up ASAP!



I bought This Song Will Save Your Life from Book Outlet yesterday! I found it super cheap on there  just for $4!  and I just couldn't stop myself from buying it, haha!
I also bought:


OH MY GOD!! I was SO unbelievably happy to find a hardcover copy of The Winner's Curse on Book Outlet for just $4!! That's such an amazing deal! I've been dying to read this book after hearing such amazing reviews! I definitely had to buy it from there.


I ordered Everything, Everything from Amazon a few days ago. I've heard such fantastic things about this book as well. I'm really excited to start reading it!

Some of the other books I've recently added to my TBR list are:



Have you read any of these books? Or are these on your TBR list as well? Tell me in the comments below!

6 comments :

  1. Great post Shikha! The Winner's Curse, Everything, Everything, The Archived and The Unbound are all on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read The Archived and The Unbound too - I love the author's other books so much. Great post Shikha - I really like this new meme :)

    I nominated you for the I Mustache You Some Questions Tag. I had loads of fun doing it and I hope you do too! Check out my post here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard really great things about her writing! Can't wait to read her books :) And thank you! ♡

      Ooh thanks for nominating us :) We'll definitely try to do it asap.

      Delete
  3. Hey, Shika and Leah!

    I've tagged you in the Villain Squad book tag! Hope you haven't already done this tag!

    Can't wait to see your answers. Have fun!

    Villain Squad Book Tag post:
    https://thebookishkhaleesi.wordpress.com/2015/09/26/villainsquad-tag/

    xo,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete