Friday, August 14, 2015

Top 5 New Releases of Fall/Winter 2015

Hi guys!  Nina here.  If you don’t already know who I am then make sure you check out the previous most recent posts.  This is my first blog post, which is super exciting! I had no idea what I wanted to write about but I finally came up with something. The year is already more than half way done... Wow!  Anyway, as you can probably tell by the title of this post I am going to list my Top 5 New Releases I am most excited about releasing this Fall and Winter of 2015. P.S. I have also linked the summary to each book to Goodreads. Be careful not to click on any of the summaries that you want to avoid spoliers for because there are quite a few sequels here.
                                               
5.  Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover.
Technically this isn’t a new release and I’ve actually already read it months ago when it officially released, but the paperback edition is coming out! I can’t wait to add it to my collection of CoHo books and reread Warren and Bridgette’s story all over again.
The paperback edition releases November 24th, 2015 but you can still buy the kindle edition on iBooks and Amazon. Disclaimer: This novella is supposed to be read AFTER the first novel, Maybe Someday. Don’t read it if you would like to avoid spoilers. Plus it’d be a little confusing if you read it without reading the first book first.



4.  Happily Ever After: A Selection Novella.
I haven’t read The Heir yet (*insert frowny face*) but I am still excited to read about The Queen and Marlie’s story. This book releases on October 13th, 2015.



3.  Alice Takes back Wonderland by David D. Hammons.
Not only does this book sound so epic but it is Alice in Wonderland related so of course I have to see what it’s all about. This book releases September 28th, 2015.



2.  November 9 by Colleen Hoover.
Every other book I’ve read by Colleen Hoover so far I’ve loved! Her stories are not only gripping but they include so much more than just romance and silly moments. They are so heartfelt and emotional, I won’t expect anything less from her new novel. This book releases November 10th, 2015.



1.  A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter.
GUYS! I am SO excited to read this book.  Of course it’s exciting because this is the 4th and final book in the White Rabbit Chronicles.  Originally this series was only meant to be a trilogy so you can probably guess how ecstatic I was when I found out another book was releasing.  If you follow me on Instagram then you would know how much I love these books.  And I can’t wait to see where the story goes. This book releases September 29th, 2015.



So these are the Top 5 New Releases I am most excited about this Fall and Winter! I really hope I didn’t forget one (I probably did.) Who else is excited for any of these books to be releasing??  Oh and if you couldn’t tell I’m also kinda obsessed with anything Alice in Wonderland at the moment. Also, what 5 New Releases are you most excited about in the second half of 2015?



Thanks for reading! Xo, Nina.

1 comment :

  1. Great post! Unfortunately I really didn't like The Heir very much, then again the entire series wasn't exactly my cup of tea. I'll still probably be buying Happily Ever After though, might as well complete my collection!!
    I have yet to read a Colleen Hoover book, but everyone seems to love them! I really have to get on that....
    I followed! Love your blog design by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete