Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #2


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week's book:



Title: Everything, Everything
Author: Nicola Yoon
Pages: 320
Release date: September 1st 2015
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers

"Maybe growing up means disappointing the people we love."


My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla. But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He's tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly. Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster.


Thoughts: This is one of my most anticipated releases of the rest of 2015! I've heard such incredible things about this book from people who received ARCs from the publisher. Also, the synopsis sounds really good and I'm sure I'll end up loving this book!

4 comments :