Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December TBR

Ah, I can't believe that there's only a month left for 2015 to end! Time's seriously running by. I'm so excited for Christmas! It's my favorite holiday, and I also hope to buy quite many books. I'm going to exchange books with one of my Internet friends and am really excited about that! What are your plans for winter break? Comment below -- I'd love to hear from you guys!

I've been on track for my 2015 reading challenge. So far, I've read 36 out of 40 books. I know 40 isn't a huge amount, therefore I'm planning to read 60 books next year. I'll definitely share my 2016 TBR next month! But today, I'm going to show you my end of the year TBR. :)


    

I'm going to buddy read I'll Give You the Sun and November 9 with some lovely bookstagrammers, and Bound by Duty with my wonderful co-blogger, Leah.

Have you read any of these books? Or are these on your TBR as well? Let me know in the comments below! :)

2 comments :

  1. You absolutely need to read The Young Elites! It's an absolutely fantastic read. I didn't love I'll Give You The Sun, but you might like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! I started it a while ago, and it's incredible! Oh, yeah, some of my friends didn't like it either. I hope I like it though!

      Delete