Friday, December 18, 2015

The Christmas Cracker Book Tag

cracker.jpg

Since Christmas is right around the corner, I thought this was the perfect tag to do! Let the fun begin! :)

Pick a book with a wintry cover


 This is such an adorable cover! It gives me the holiday feels. <3

Pick a book you're likely to buy as a present


Illuminae would make a great gift as it has been getting a lot of hype since it's publication and I'm sure everyone would love to read it!

Pick a festive themed book


Even though I haven't read this book yet, it sounds really adorable. It contains 12 holiday stories written by some amazing authors. I hope I get a chance to read it during the winter break!

Pick a book you can curl up with by the fireplace


This book is AH-MA-ZING--absolutely perfect in every way!! Ah I can't recommend it enough! If you haven't read it yet, GO & READ IT NOW, OKAY?

Pick a book you want to read over the festive period


Let It Snow sounds super cute, and I'm so excited to read it!

Pick a book that's so good it gives you chills


Once again, I have to go with Fangirl. As I said before, this book is SO GOOD that I can re-read it a thousand times! (Yeah, I may be a bit obsessed, haha xD)

Pick a book going on your Christmas wish list



Okay, let's be real. We all know that my TBR pile and wish list are endless. There are so many amazing books I haven't devoured in my life yet. But one book that I really want to read before the end of 2015 is Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino. That's because it sounds awesome, and I feel like I'll end up loving it! And I've also heard nothing but great things about it! Really looking forward to reading it soon :)


I nominate anyone who hasn't done this tag yet and would like to participate. It's so much fun and perfect for the holiday season! <33

4 comments :